" Let's Make India Best "
Education is the cornerstone of open societies. It lays the groundwork for the future direction of people’s lives and the societies they live in. It is a fundamental human right and essential for the exercise of all other human rights and for social, political, and economic participation.
Most countries have laws requiring children to attend school and constitutional guarantees on the right to education. Yet this right is threatened through exclusion, segregation, corruption, weak education policies, and insufficient accountability of governments and education providers. The BEST-Education Support Group (BESG) works in India to make the right to education meaningful and seeks to enable and promote—through grant-making, advocacy, and programmatic efforts—quality education for all.
• Identify and amplify compelling, socially just, evidence-based ideas advancing the right to education;
• Support strong institutions with good governance who can deliver these ideas;
• Back social mobilization and strategic litigation to demand accountability among education actors;
• Convene education actors, often with divergent views, such as community organizations, unions, international organizations, government ministries, private education providers, and enable an informed and purposeful debate; and
• Support and nurture education reform and highlight best practice examples to others in the education field.
• Provide scholarships, books, dresses and other requisites to the students to gain quality education.
• Give free teachings and training to the poor students.
BEST Serves the Society irrespective of class, creed or religion and motivates the younger generations to render service to the down trodden and under privileged in the society.
• BESG support children in the development of their education.
• BESG get employed in a number of education settings including public and independent schools or after school care facilities.
• BESG cater for children with special needs and work with people who are culturally diverse.
• BESG assist in the implementation of planned educational programs.